Take Me To Paris...

Take me for a walk on the streets of Paris on a chilly Monday night, breakfasting in Amsterdam, lunching in London and snow fighting in New York; with its winter landscape. Take me flower picking in Shanghai on a Saturday when the sun is the highest. Take me to Hong Kong where we can enjoy old ancient books, coffee and new inventions. Take me skiing in Switzerland and to Sydney for a sun, sea and surf lifestyle where we can close our eyes as dreamland awaits us. Take me on a stroll through the China Wall and hold me as we enjoy the theatrical atmosphere of Chicago. Take me sightseeing in Singapore with our hiking boots on we go to a place where the wind whispers our name. Sweep me away to a land forgotten, away to Scotland we go with its gentle heart and old soul just like you. There we go horse riding, listening to the ghost of the past and crossing a land of rocky beauty. Lay beside me as we awaken to a fairy tale in the rivers of Venice on a Sunday morning. Take me shopping in Milan; carrying bags of designer shoes and clothes. Imagine me and you in Dubai, walking past the sophisticated shops; new and inviting. Take me to the highest cliff to climb; swimming along the ocean floor. Take me to Paris…

No comments:

Post a Comment