Stuck With Each Other...

We see things differently, through different eyes. Does that mean we aren’t compatible, that you simply cannot be my soul mate? Do opposites attract…?

You are down-to earth, emotionally unavailable, and realistic, yet your words of romance leave me wanting more and keeps life exciting. I am always eager to listen to the sensual lyrics that you utter; one word followed by another. I am a day dreamer, a night dreamer, who is always building castles in the air, emotionally loose, flexible and visualise stuff away from the practical work; lost in my own world. But will we compromise and prove everyone wrong..? I am guided by feelings, intuition and emotions, and you are motivated by reason, facts and logic. Will we be like fire and oil -hot and burning- or eggs on a Sunday morning -cold and detached and quite frankly useless?

There was an instant curiosity and sexual attraction when I met you for the very first time. I was envisioning you with all the other colours of the rainbow. You are a mystery to me, divided by extreme opposites. You may say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and I might get insecure and cold feet. I might swim to safer waters at times, feeling a rejection and hurt coming from your direction like a thunderous angry tornado. You may be trouble to my heart, you may be a battlefield, but you are magic, and you are a mad romantic imagination that intoxicates me. You are slowly and softly driving me crazy; making my wildest fantasies come true. You are full of passion, understanding and sensitivity. But are you the kind of man I need in my life, the kind of man I want to grow old with in a rocking chair..? If so, then you and I have lots of work to do… But whether this relationship/battlefield will succeed or fail, is up to us. Better bring you armour, it is going to be rough ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment