No Place Like Home...

Who am I..? I am the type of person to sit, breathe and take in life. I can get so lost in cloud 9 that it is hard sometimes to tell up from down and vice versa. I can get easily happy or sad. It doesn’t take very much to get me up and going. I am most at home in a romantic atmosphere with a touch of poetry and gentle surroundings. I can be stubborn when the mood strikes me and tend to spoil myself more often than I should, but hey gotta love oneself right. Let sleeping dogs lie is my policy, I don't go looking for unnecessary trouble. Life is short and the best thing I can do is to live the good life and appreciate quality over quantity... I may not figure out life, I may be weird about it with my non-conformist interests but I am cool with that. I love my life and for the first time I feel acceptance washing over me like the cool waters of Africa. I am confident, yet still figuring out myself. I am there for people and that helps me to heal... I wish I could sometimes freeze time and that the world would stop changing so I can devote myself to being the best person possible...
I am ME..!

No comments:

Post a Comment